Saturday, 31 May 2014

I seen One Direction!!!!

Last night I went to see my boys on their Where We Are Stadium Tour and they were absolutely Amazing!!! (with a capital A) I would even go as far to say that it was the best concert I've ever seen in my entire life even better than swifty. I think it could have something to do with the boys cheeky charm, their beautiful voices (and faces obviously) and just the atmosphere in general. I had standing tickets and me and my friend who I went with had a pretty good view, we were quite far away from the main stage but the smaller stage we could see everything!!! Even the sweat running down Harry Styles face ohh ;).... I'm a Harry Styles kinda gal if you were wondering who was my favourite ahaha.

 I managed to get a few sneaky shots of the boys but they aren't the best quality, when I go to see them in the future I need to invest in a better
quality camera!!










I mainly recorded the concert and you can see that at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUMhfO0QNpov3PLcEBeEQA 
Just a quick question who's your favourite member of 1D? 

No comments:

Post a Comment