Thursday, 8 May 2014

Just Go With The Flow!



I am currently freaking out about what I'm going to do with my life, I thought if I wrote it down it may make me feel a little better and I've been wanting to start a blog for a while so I can go back and reminisce.

At the moment I'm at college studying animal management but it won't be long until it's all over! The thought of this scares me greatly as everyone around me seems to have plans for the future and knows where they want to go, some are going to uni, others are going travelling (which is something I wish I could do but it requires money) some people even have a pretty good job already waiting for them.

Then you have me, I know I want to work with animals preferably dogs but it's just what career would I love? I'm thinking a guide dog trainer because I'd get to work with cute puppies and dogs and also help some amazing people! but It's hard to get into *sigh*

I guess if I work my butt off I'll get where I need to be but for the time being I think I'm just gonna go with the flow... :)



                    How cute!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment