Monday, 10 November 2014

Taylor Swift 1989

First of all this blogpost is long overdue but as some of you may know Swifty has released her new album 1989 recently (on the 27th of October to be exact!). I went out and purchased it straight away and I have been completely obsessed with it. Every song I am in love with and the little polaroid pictures that come with it are adorable, I'm thinking of hanging them up in my room. I have a few favourites off the album Blank Space, I Know Places, Clean and my #1 has got to be Wildest Dreams!


*SPOILER ALERT*
In all of Taylor's albums she has a secret message hidden in the lyrics of each song, it's a fun way to find out more about that particular song and also about the album as a whole as it tells a story. I always love working out these messages and if you do to I suggest you do not read any further! Because I thought I would share these hidden messages for those people who don't have the time to work them out or are just too lazy (usually me) I joke ;)

  The polaroids I received :)

1. Welcome To New York - We begin our story in New York

2. Blank Space - There once was a girl known by everyone and no one

3. Style - Her heart belonged to someone who couldn't stay

4. Out Of The Woods - They loved each other recklessly 

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay - They paid the price

6. Shake It Off - She danced to forget him

7. I Wish You Would - He drove past her street each night

8. Bad Blood - She made friends and enemies

9. Wildest Dreams - He only saw her in his dreams

10. How You Get The Girl - Then one day he came back

11. This Love - Timing is a funny thing

12. I Know Places - And everyone was watching

13. Clean - She lost him but she found herself and somehow that was everything.

2 comments:

  1. #3 Style is my fav! And I just PUMP #8 when driving! haha.I'm new to your blog, I gave you a follow on bloglovin :)

    If you have a moment come check out my blog, I just put up a Megan fox makeup look.
    http://twentywho.blogspot.com/2014/12/megan-fox-inspired-look-take-1.html
    Let me know what you think!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! but yeah I am in love with this whole album I don't go a day without listening to it. I will definitely pop over to your blog now and have a nosey at your posts :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete